– Ability to recruit Semi-skilled & skilled manpower.
– Completing the joining formalities, Releasing Offer letter/Joining letter Appointment letter etc.
– Maintaining personal records/files of all Employees.
– Look after all the process of their Bank Opening Account Employees.
– Take Initiative to update the HR policies & other activities.
– Taking care of Leave, attendance and payroll.
– Knowledge of various Statutory Compliance like Labour Law, ESIC, P.F. & Gratuity.
– Liasoning with Gov. departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
– Provides reports on a regular basis and keep senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
– Attending meetings to develop an understanding of business processes.
– Travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information, providing advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions;
– Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Key Skills: computer knowledge, communication efficiency, calm nature, Good execution skill, Fine interpersonal skill, Admin work, Operations work, Accounts work, account, operation, back office, admin
Required Experience: 1-3 yrs
Contact Person: Juned Jangad
Contact on +91-79-40371883, 9714274730
Apply directly hear
Email ID: [email protected]
Like, Share and Comment Now